|"That's What Lovers Do"|
|Season 2, Episode 10|
|Air date||June 26, 2011|
|US viewers||0.72 million|
|Written by||Eric Overmyer|
|Directed by||Agnieszka Holland|
| ← previous|
"What Is New Orleans?"
| next →|
"Do Watcha Wanna"
Anne, Davis, Sonny, and company have an impromptu memorial service for Harley and make a shrine at the site. Robert asks Antoine for help starting a street band. Alex stops by and adds a wicked guitar solo to DJ Davis numbers. Antoine finally pays a cab fare in full. LaDonna decides to sell the bar and takes her stress out on Antoine and later the rest of her family. James says that the new record will stay in the red as a result of spending so much time in the studio. Delmond has other ideas. Hidalgo goes around buying individual houses on spec. Annie and Davis pack up Harley's things for goodwill and let Sonny keep his guitar. Sofia begins to enjoy her new job at the coffee house. Janette knocks her co-workers socks off with fried chicken and rice flour waffles luncheon and is later asked to lead with her own southern specialties. Toni tells Terry that she has casings from the shootings. Lt. Colson later finds a cache of relevant evidence. Davis has to bump one of his songs off of the sampler to add Lil Calliope's new hit. Sonny makes a pass at Linh and learns he has to secure her father's permission. Wanda curses Antoine and walks off stage after he upstages her song with quips. Delmond's all-star band prefers the New Orleans take of the Indian/Jazz song. Harley's sister drops by to pick up Harley's "This Machine Floats" acoustic guitar and mentions he was from Washington—not Texas.
- Khandi Alexander as LaDonna Batiste-Williams
- Rob Brown as Delmond Lambreaux
- Kim Dickens as Janette Desautel
- India Ennenga as Sofia Bernette
- Michiel Huisman as Sonny
- Melissa Leo as Antoinette Bernette
- Lucia Micarelli as Annie
- Clarke Peters as Albert Lambreux
- Wendell Pierce as Antoine Batiste
- Steve Zahn as Davis McAlary
- David Morse as Terry Colson
- Jon Seda as Nelson Hidalgo
- Mourners - "Will The Circle Be Unbroken": Musicians at Harley's memorial.
- Brassy Knoll - "Wolf's Remedy": Alex McMurray sits in at rehearsal.
- James Carr - "These Ain't Raindrops": Batiste see a realtor at Gigi's.
- Jon Cleary - "Frenchmen Street Blues": Jon Cleary plays at Chickie Wah Wah.
- Dr. John - "I Thought I Heard New Orleans Say": Annie at Harley's apartment.
- The Loose Marbles - "Crumpled Paper": Sofia is a barista, gypsy jazz outside.
- The Meters - "They All Ask'd For You": Desautel at Lucky Peach.
- Annie - "Love's Gonna Blow My Way": Annie at home perusing Harley's stuff.
- Rosie Ledet & Band - "Pick It Up": Zydeco Night at Rock 'N Bowl.
- Lil Calliope - "The True": McAlary & Don B & Mimi in studio.
- Talking Heads - "Drugs": Chang & Desautel work in kitchen.
- The Soul Apostles - "Me and Mrs. Jones": Soul Apostles finishing a song.
- The Soul Apostles - "Misty Blue": Soul Apostles play another one.
- Tab Benoit - "Plareen Man": Batiste & Cornell talk in bar.
- Delmond Lambreaux et al - "Hu-Ta-Nay": Dr John, Ron Carter, et al finally get it right.
- Iggy Pop - "The Passenger": Soul Apostles play gig with new singer.
- The Soul Apostles - "Love & Happiness": Soul Apostles play gig with new singer.
- Althea & Donna - "Uptown Top Ranking": Desautel meets Donald Link.
- The Loose Marbles - "Look Out Mama": Loose Marbles at Cafe again.
- John Mooney - "That's What Lovers Do": End titles.
- ↑ Yanan, Travis (June 28, 2011). Sunday's Cable Ratings: "True Blood" Returns Hot for HBO. The Futon Critic.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|