|"Right Place, Wrong Time"|
|Season 1, Episode 3|
|Air date||April 25, 2010|
|US viewers||0.81 million|
|Written by|| David Mills &|
David Simon (story)
David Mills (teleplay)
|Directed by||Ernest Dickerson|
| ← previous|
"Meet De Boys on the Battlefront"
| next →|
"At the Foot of Canal Street"
Antoinette bails Davis out of jail. Instead of payment, he gives her daughter Sofia piano lessons. When Antoine's trombone is taken by police after he accidentally hits a police car with it, he asks Antoinette to get his trombone back. Creighton finds his daughter's online diary on YouTube. Albert discovers the dead body of one of his tribe members.
The following named, recurring characters are introduced in this episode:
- Lorenzo - Guardians of the Flame member.
- Tom McDermott - pianist who befriends Annie.
- Dr. John - legenday jazz musician.
- Darius - boy who breaks into Poke's Tavern with his girlfriend.
- Judge Bernard Williams - LaDonna's brother-in-law.
- Lula Pritchard - Darius' aunt.
- Wild Man Jesse - Guardians of the Flame member whose body was not discovered until 4 months after the storm that killed him.
- Khandi Alexander as LaDonna Batiste-Williams
- Rob Brown as Delmond Lambreaux
- Kim Dickens as Janette Desautel
- Michiel Huisman as Sonny
- Melissa Leo as Antoinette Bernette
- Lucia Micarelli as Annie
- Clarke Peters as Albert Lambreux
- Wendell Pierce as Antoine Batiste
- Steve Zahn as Davis McAlary
- John Goodman as Creighton Bernette
- Davi Jay as Robinette
- India Ennenga as Sofia Bernette
- Anthony Michael Frederick as Sergeant Alonzo Wilson
- Ntare Guma Mbaho Mwine as Jacques Vaz
- Dr. John as himself
- Tom McDermott as himself
- Troy Andrews as himself
- Bruce Sunpie Barnes as
- Venida Evans as Mrs. Brooks
- Lance E. Nichols as Larry Williams
- Marc John Jefferies as Darius
- Tarra M. Riggs as Lula Pritchett
- Ameer Baraka as Lorenzo
- Vernel Bagneris as Judge Bernard Williams
- Calvin Bickham as Gigi's bartender
- Carl Walker as Donald
- Daniel Ladmirault as Davis's neighbor 2
- John Fohl as himself
- David Barard as himself
- Tony Paone as Harvey
- Fetia Rogers as Judge Williams' clerk
- Thomas "Bo" Bryson
- Tim Bellow as Riley
- Jennifer Kober as Andrea Cazayoux
- Vanessa Cloke as the Wine Store Clerk
- Henry "Simply" Griffin as himself
- Gregory Paul Williams as Officer #1
- Alana Eastern as a Bourbon Street Stripper
- Steven McHugh as a Chef
- Louis Herthum as Sheriff Don Babineaux
- Lawrence P. Beron as the Tour Bus Driver
- Glenn Robin as a Party Guest
- Otto DeJean as George Cotrell
- Fred Johnson
- Monk Boudreaux as Himself
- Darryl Montana as Himself
- Cherice Harrison-Nelson as Herself
- Lionel Delpit as Himself
- Stafford Agee as Himself
- Alonzo Bowens as Himself
- Clarence Dalcour as Himself
- Irving "Honey" Banister, Jr. as Himself
- Jeff Tyson as Himself
- Julius Handy
- Ken Williams as Himself
- Herman V. Ernest
- Darryle Johnson
- Karen Kaia Livers as Mrs. Robinette
- Unknown as the Accordionist
- Unknown as Delmond's band mate 3
- Unknown as Antoine's band mate 1
- Unknown as Antoine's band mate 2
- Unknown as Antoine's band mate 3
- Unknown as the Girl at Poke's
- Unknown as Cop 2
- Unknown as Treme Stripper
- Unknown as Indian 1
- Alexa L. Fogel - Casting
- Chester Kaczenski - Production Designer
- Alex Hall - Editor
- Ivan Strasburg, A.S.C. - Director of Photography
- Anthony Hemingway - Producer
- David Mills - Co-Executive Producer
- Carolyn Strauss - Executive Producer
- Eric Overmyer - Executive Producer
- Nina Kostroff Noble - Executive Producer
- David Simon &
- Eric Overmyer - Creators
- David Mills - Teleplay
- David Simon &
- David Mills - Story
- Ernest Dickerson - Director
- David Simon - Executive Producer
- Joseph Incaprera - Unit Production Manager
- Frank Ferro - First Assistant Director
- Stephen LoNano - Second Assistant Director
- Alonzo V. Wilson - Costume Designer
- Blake Leyh - Music Supervisor
- Meagan Lewis - New Orleans Casting
- Joseph Incaprera - Line Producer
- Jessica Levin - Co-Producer
- Karen L. Thorson - Consulting Producer
- Laura A. Schweigman - Associate Producer
- John Boutte - "The Treme Song": Main title.
- Lucinda Williams - "Lake Charles": Desautel's restaurant.
- Coleman Hawkins - "Think Deep": Poke's bar.
- Lucia Micarelli (Annie) & Michiel Huisman (Sonny) & accordionist - "La Vie en Rose": Jackson square.
- The Black Dogs, Lucia Micarelli (Annie), Michiel Huisman (Sonny), & accordionist - "Toulouse Street Blues": Jackson square.
- Dr. John - "Right Place, Wrong Time": Wine shop.
- Dr. John - "My Indian Red": NYC rehearsal space.
- Leigh "Li'l Queenie - "Dawg Days": Strip joint.
- Huey Piano Smith - "We've Got To": Gigi's place.
- Lucia Micarelli (Annie), Michiel Huisman (Sonny), & Wendell Pierce (Antoine Batiste) - "Ghost of a Chance": Bourbon Street.
- New Orleans Nightcrawlers - "Funky Lisa": Davis' house.
- The Radiators - "Ace in the Hole": Desautel's restaurant.
- Ernie K-Doe - "A Certain Girl": Davis' home.
- Steve Zahn (Davis McAlary) - "Strippers": Davis' home.
- Lucia Micarelli (Annie) & Tom McDermott - "King Porter Stomp": Hotel ballroom.
- James Booker - "Angel Eyes": Clancy's restaurant.
- Lucia Micarelli (Annie) & Tom McDermott - "New Orleans Blues": Hotel ballroom.
- Steve Zahn (Davis McAlary) & India Ennenga (Sofia Burnette) - "Tipitina": Bernette home.
- Mardi Gras Indians - "Hey Pocky Way": Memorial service.
- Mardi Gras Indians - "Indian Red": Memorial service.
- Donald Harrison Jr. - "Indian Red": End titles.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|