|"Can I Change My Mind?"|
|Season 2, Episode 8|
|Air date||June 12, 2011|
|US viewers||0.44 million|
|Written by|| Eric Overmyer &|
James Yoshimura (story)
James Yoshimura (teleplay)
|Directed by||Ernest Dickerson|
| ← previous|
| next →|
"What Is New Orleans?"
LaDonna breathes a sigh of relief to learn she did not suffer any long term damage but continues to try to hold back a few details from her husband. DJ Davis' band premiers with a parody of George W. Bush. Anne works out her new song with Harley but and is eventually convinced to play in public without Davis and not on stage at the Carrollton Station. Theophile Jones Elie (TJE) school band finally gets their instruments and works on the basics. Delmond comes up with a scheme to help his father with "advances" on a fusion jazz/Indian recording and recruits an all-star band. Sofia gets arrested for possession and reveals she was aware of her father's suicide. Hidalgo manages to sell his printer cables to the city at the original inflated price. Anthony talks to George about Seals' murder. Janette explores a more creative occupation after sampling a Nick's rendition of a David Chang special. Antoine expresses remorse about failing to prompt his sons to perform music. Albert is hesitant about Delmond's idea. Annie sings her song publicly for the first time with Davis watching from a distance.
- Khandi Alexander as LaDonna Batiste-Williams
- Rob Brown as Delmond Lambreaux
- Kim Dickens as Janette Desautel
- India Ennenga as Sofia Bernette
- Michiel Huisman as Sonny
- Melissa Leo as Antoinette Bernette
- Lucia Micarelli as Annie
- Clarke Peters as Albert Lambreux
- Wendell Pierce as Antoine Batiste
- Steve Zahn as Davis McAlary
- David Morse as Terry Colson
- Jon Seda as Nelson Hidalgo
- Brassy Knoll - "The Road Home": Brassy Knoll's maiden gig at Hi-Ho Lounge.
- Brassy Knoll - "Not One Word": Brassy Knoll's maiden gig at Hi-Ho Lounge.
- Mardi Gras Indians - "Red White & Blue Got The Golden": Delmond listens to music at home.
- Susan Cowsill - "Just Believe It": Annie & Harley at Carrolton Station.
- Susan Cowsill - "Crescent City Sneaux": Annie & Harley at Carrolton Station.
- Lafayette Gilchrist - "Coded Sources": Delmond & Donald make musical plans.
- Dr. John - "You Might Be Surprised": Dr. John talks to Delmond and Donald at studio.
- Better Than Ezra - "King of New Orleans": Sofia & friends get pulled over by cops.
- Soul Apostles - "Can I Change My Mind": Soul Apostles play Club Red Velvet.
- The Clash - "I'm So Bored With The USA": Desautel talks to David Chang.
- Leroy Jones & Delmond Lambreaux - "Carnival's In Town": Hidalgo and Reyes at Palm Court Jazz Cafe.
- Annie & Harley - "This City": Annie & Harley play on Frenchmen St.
- Annie & Harley - "After Mardi Gras": They play the new song on Frenchmen St.
- Louis Prima - "The Music Goes 'Round and Around": End credits.
- ↑ Yanan, Travis (June 15, 2011). Sunday's Cable Ratings: USA's "In Plain Sight" Tops Viewers. The Futon Critic.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|